House of Night Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Tulsa

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Part of Marked???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Venus_Davis

Venus_Davis

Favorite Part of Marked???  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Part of Marked???    Favorite Part of Marked???  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:56 pm

What is your favorite part of the novel Marked (aka book 1) in the House of Night Series? Please keep it appropriate, and respect everybody's opinion...It's okay to disagree, but just be nice about it please! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anastasia_Lankford

Anastasia_Lankford

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part of Marked???    Favorite Part of Marked???  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:04 pm

I think it's when Zoey was watching Neferet call forth the elements and physically experienced all of them. And later when she found that her group of friends had affinities too.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSoul

MidnightSoul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part of Marked???    Favorite Part of Marked???  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:16 pm

I like it when Zoey finds out she can use all the elements and she tells all her friends. I also like the ending when she becomes the leader of the DD&S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part of Marked???    Favorite Part of Marked???  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Part of Marked???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Tulsa :: House Of Night :: Marked-
Jump to: