House of Night Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Tulsa

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House of Night Themed Role Plays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite_LaFont
Admin
Aphrodite_LaFont

House of Night Themed Role Plays Empty
PostSubject: House of Night Themed Role Plays   House of Night Themed Role Plays I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:56 pm

Here you can post any House of Night related role play ideas.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite_LaFont
Admin
Aphrodite_LaFont

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Themed Role Plays   House of Night Themed Role Plays I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:26 pm

A while back on the old HoN site there was a twilight meets Hon I kinda like the idea of a mash-up. We could also start another HoN with different characters like we did last time.
Back to top Go down
Shaunee_Cole

Shaunee_Cole

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Themed Role Plays   House of Night Themed Role Plays I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:11 am

I'm definitely a new oc kind of person. I don't know why but writing as a pre made character makes me uncomfortable like I feel I won't do it right
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite_LaFont
Admin
Aphrodite_LaFont

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Themed Role Plays   House of Night Themed Role Plays I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 am

Okay yeah I'm totally down for starting a new house of night with new characters
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite_LaFont
Admin
Aphrodite_LaFont

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Themed Role Plays   House of Night Themed Role Plays I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Where should it be
Back to top Go down
Stark
Admin
Stark

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Themed Role Plays   House of Night Themed Role Plays I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:17 pm

We could have the it at the house of night in Chicago since we want to make out own characters. We can make a ewderence to to stark lol
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnighttulsa.rpg-board.net
Aphrodite_LaFont
Admin
Aphrodite_LaFont

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Themed Role Plays   House of Night Themed Role Plays I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Lapis.Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Themed Role Plays   House of Night Themed Role Plays I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 12:20 pm

Looks like no one is on here anymore but for thise that like House of Night roleplays i have one of my own yes it starts with www and ends in com.
btvroleplay.wikifoundry

You can create your own characters and we are working out having character images custom edited for Marks. There is no character limit. The site is in its bare bones right now as we are working on site layout. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Themed Role Plays   House of Night Themed Role Plays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night Themed Role Plays
Page 1 of 1