House of Night Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Tulsa

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions About the Site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite_LaFonte

Aphrodite_LaFonte

Questions About the Site Empty
PostSubject: Questions About the Site   Questions About the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 am

Having problems with the site? Post your questions here and hopefully a moderator, admin, or another member can help you.
Back to top Go down
Venus_Davis

Venus_Davis

PostSubject: HELP   Questions About the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Okay, this new site is TOTALLY CONFUSING! HELP! LOL
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite_LaFonte

Aphrodite_LaFonte

PostSubject: Re: Questions About the Site   Questions About the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

What do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
MidnightSoul

MidnightSoul

PostSubject: Re: Questions About the Site   Questions About the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

heya, im new here and was just wondering why it say that you cant post anything new and it say you cant send or post anything in 7 days??? i dont understand it. I wanted to post a topic but it wouldnt let me, why is this please??
Back to top Go down
Stark
Admin
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Questions About the Site   Questions About the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:54 am

I will try and find out why that is happening, I'm sorry it took a while to reply. I am only on through my cell phone and it never shows red for anything. I just got back from Japan. I will let you know what I find out.
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnighttulsa.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions About the Site   Questions About the Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Site
Page 1 of 1